Thursday, November 21, 2019

All Isms Are Schisms





This post has been in my Draft folder for years. Reading the following comment from Vox Popoli regular Azure Amaranthine today, inspired me to finish it up and finally get it posted:

What measure is an ism? The moment it passes from service to God and fellow man to emerge as the object in itself, it becomes an idol. Isms divorced from righteous service ratify among false gods.

A man who praises capitalism and not God? In him, Capitalism. Is. Systematic. Greed.

And the capability or impetus-lacking who nonetheless still partake of the system will be slaves by any other name, dogs crushed at the bottom of the pile.


Great comment. As a former right-wing Rush Limbaugh listenin'- Fox News watchin' Republicon conservatard, it was finally recognizing what a con "Capitalism" was that helped me wake up from the fever dream of Two-Sided politics and reject Duhmockruh$ee once and for all.

http://www.blogblog.com/scribe/divider.gif

Pick an "-ism" any "-ism" and you will always find a schism - which is the telltale sign of controlled opposition.

T.H.E.Y. don't want to see us unite, all they want us to do is keep on fussin' and fightin'
T.H.E.Y. don't want to see us live together, all they want us to do is keep on killin' one another...





The oldest method of control by the 1% of the 99% has always been to Divide and Conquer.

The ability to do so, comes from the power THEY attain through usury. With usury, THEY have the means of corrupting anyone they choose to, giving them access to the levers of power in the Government, media and all of any given society's institutions.


Build your penitentiary, we build your schools
Brainwash education to make us the fools
Hate is your reward for our love
Telling us of your God above




With control of the Government - Media - Institution complex, THEY control our minds, by influencing our thoughts and behavior. THEY infiltrate and subvert our Churches and Schools to revise our histories to keep their methodologies of doing what THEY do, hidden...many times in plain sight.


Don't forget your history;
Know your destiny:
In the abundance of water,
The fool is thirsty.





If the definition of insanity is repeating the same behavior over and over again, each time expecting a different outcome....

....and if as THEY always say "Those who fail to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them..." isn't it time we realize that "The more things change, the more they remain the same!" really belies the deceit behind the "change" THEY are always selling us?

Pick an "-ism" any "-ism" and you will always find a schism - which is the telltale sign of controlled opposition.

Come we go chant down Babylon one more time...





We're sick and tired of your ism and schism game....




So now you see the light...STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS


5 comments:

'Reality' Doug said...

KG, I think you give too much credit to T.H.E.M. The Gospel is utterly unnatural. Sacrifice will lead to unity only by thorough elimination, but not really. Parasites require a target always, e.g. #metoo. Christians never really got down for their holy sacrifice to their enemies and became a billion strong, though I expect the number is dropping pretty good now.

What I don't want is unity between the parasite and the producer. The Left is simply manipulating and consciously or subconsciously knows it. The differences are always for contained sacrifice, never separation. Stay together for the sameness, lose for the differences. I want separation, for starters, and that's not the Gospel or the Great Commission. I don't think borders are compatible with what Biblical Jesus taught. I don't think universal harmony is a sound goal. The organic process is necessary, and the only way to health, even though it kills.

I know probably no one agrees with me. I gave up giving a damn about that years ago. There are no surprises of who believes what anymore. There is only the denouement in it's unpredictable, sweet time. The fractal sides are set. The only sure thing is pressure and release, as the world turns.

Glad you're out there, KG. I hope all is well in your personal life.

James said...

Keoni, i seem to recall a pretext in the idiom of Divide and Conquer. I cannot find but I will paraphrase from memory; Confuse to Multiply, Divide then Conquer. The confuse to multiply bit, in my opinion , denotes a call to cause chaos and confusion in order to have people choose a side. Once sides are chosen the Divide and Conquer bit becomes a walk in the park. My worldview, like you, is fluid and ever evolving. I woke today thinking, was this world ever pure and good??? I do not think so. Everything is corrupted, every institution, every governmental entity, every church, every aspect of our society is corrupt. Where do we go from here??? I am fortunate to have a very large family and a very extensive social circle which somewhat isolates me and the people I love from the more perverse influences of the culture. I have six brothers and a sister, and between us we have about 35 kids who are begining to marry and have children of their own. Our children, thankfully, see the honor and benefits of family life above all else and are themselves as close with each other as I was with my own siblings. As our families continue to grow I see the family unit as the only defense against the rot that infects all of our society and the only weapon THEY truly fear hence their insidious mockery of marriage and children and family. At any rate, i am rambling, good post.

elspeth said...

Hello, old blogging friend.

Very pleased to see the videos of the prophetic music of Bob Marley in your post.

Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Advent Season!

Keoni G said...

"Glad you're out there, KG. I hope all is well in your personal life."

Thanks Doug, hope all is well with you too.

James, your comment reminds me of a one someone left on one of my post years ago... I paraphrase from memory: "Family, it's not the most important thing, it's the only thing. Get that right and nothing else matters."

The older I get, the more that resonates.

Elspeth, glad to see you still around! Happy Holiday season to you and yours!

Xhianna Brown said...

One of my favorite singer Bob Marley.

Aqualine Galvanized Water Tanks