Thursday, November 8, 2007

MIsForMalevolent


MIsForMalevolent asked if any MRA bloggers were interested in joining his blog and helping to contribute...so I've joined up to contribute occasionally.

Misandrope has blogged extensively about his personal experiences of going through the hell of divorce in the feminized court system of New Jersey, and his archives are quite instructive to others who may be going through a similar situation themselves.

I really enjoy his format and look to run with it a bit...he's got a great blog. I don't know of any "group blogs" in the MRM, so I think it would be a great idea of other bloggers would take up the offer and make an occasional contribution!

So folks, if you're interested, let's have some fun, pick a letter and post a topic!

My first entry over there: H is for Hero

No comments: