Monday, November 8, 2010

Impressive Feminist Commentary




One reason I installed the "recent comments" widget from blogger was so that I would be able to see whenever someone would read and comment on older, past postings.

Today, I find a so-called feminist followed a link to my post "Changes in Family Life" which expanded on some commentary from the Chateau.

I was delighted, as I don't often get blue-pill-addled sheeple-bleatings here.

Here's what "MLM" had to contribute...prepare to be impressed!

This might be the grossest, most ridiculously ignorant and misled post I have ever read about feminism.

Emotionally overwrought ad hominem shaming language.

yawn.

The writer here clearly does not understand even the most basic precepts of feminism.

The no-true scotsman fallacy. How amusing. I understand far more than the basic precepts of feminism, deary. Much more than you THINK you know.

I saw some banal commenter from another site link to this, and I'm sorry I lost brain cells reading it.

Well since you're a feminist, you've already been told what to think, so you don't need those extra cells anyhow.

I leave this comment to reassure anyone else who gets to the bottom of this post that yes, it is ridiculous, and yes, it is sad that there are people in this world who really believe this crap.

I'm sure you're reassured that your indoctrination has remained intact despite reading ideas that run counter to your programming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I leave this comment to reassure anyone else who gets to the bottom of this post that yes, it is ridiculous, and yes, it is sad that there are people in this world who really believe this crap."

That's it? That's his grand proof that you're wrong? Because he says so? Where's the point by point refutation? Where's the PROOF?


These feminists are getting more and more pathetic.