Thursday, October 15, 2009

Raising Awareness, One Person at a Time


As I've written before, I don't believe changes in the culture and all of the problems associated with our BraveNewWorldOrder are going to be effected by a movement of activists.

There will be no groundswell support of a grassroots movement that will bring about the changes to the current system of injustices caused by the cultural marxist social engineers.

The only thing any of us can do, is to work to raise awareness, one person at a time.

Individuals, who make decisions and set their life goals, all done in AWARENESS of exactly what system and what world we actually live in.

Just as the the recent lamentations of career women who near menopause and begin to question the femininst orthodoxy that had them pursuing careers instead of child rearing...so too does the effects of writing about and debating the various issues on the internet also raises awareness and helps people to see the world AS IT IS...not how the mass media, educational institutions and groupthink of our politically correct culture tries to make all of us perceive it to be.

From yesterday's post at the Spearhead, in which I posted a general response to all of the feminist-beholden women and mangina's that shrieked in outrage that anyone would dare to say the feminization of the SciFi channel was a bad thing...one commenter going by the handle D'mas had this to write:


The funny thing is that not so long ago I would have supported those women complaining about that Sci-Fi post, and totally. Things started to change when I realized that all the insults they used (loser, can’t get a date, blah blah blah) described me and my friends- the very same guys who stood up for them. In fact, I knew even back then that a lot of the guys saying things like Tech, or Roissy said, were getting the girls, and lots of them. That hurt me a lot- much more than I was willing to admit at the time.

I don’t think I’m misogynistic, and I don’t agree with everything I read here, but I do think I’m being more realistic about life nowadays.


I think this sort of thing is only going to increase as more and more men like D'mas begin to see the manifestations of the programmed misandry of the useful idiots that accept the feminist ideology uncritically and without reservation.

On a related note...

Isn't it amusing that all of the feminist minded folks that dropped by the Spearhead to register their indignation...just about all of them engaged in shaming language...the "small penis", the "can't get laid," the "no woman would want you" variations of ad hominem attacks.

Notice how almost all of these harpies and mangina's that resorted to this attack, also leveled the charges of sexism and misogyny?

Is it not in fact the very height of SEXISM to insult someone by focusing on their sexual desirability to the opposite gender?

Is not calling a woman fat, ugly, and so undesirable that only a lesbian Womyn's Studies professor would want to have sex with them....is that not "SEXIST?"

Yet, it's no different than these people using the exact same SEXIST attack on men they disagree with.

They're hypocrites and they don't even realize it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"There will be no groundswell support of a grassroots movement that will bring about the changes to the current system of injustices caused by the cultural marxist social engineers.

The only thing any of us can do, is to work to raise awareness, one person at a time.

Individuals, who make decisions and set their life goals, all done in AWARENESS of exactly what system and what world we actually live in."

Amen.

Grim said...

Are you sure the system can be changed? Personally I am just getting ready for when the system crashes and burns. I don't see any chance of changing it.

Alkibiades said...

I'm with Grim. I've studied too much history to expect anything other than collapse.

cubejockey said...

I tried to post to Alice's blog but it seems you need a google account or url to do so. I wanted to ask if she was going to answer you based on logic and substance. I doubt it because most 'womn' who tag themselves as 'strong' are anything but. All smoke and mirrors to disguise the scared little girl inside. Angry at her own ineffectiveness. GRRRRRL Power indeed.

cubejockey said...

BTW, really enjoy your posts

cj said...

and now I realized I posted this under the wrong post DUH!