My fellow Americans, it's time to recognize the reality of the system of Government and it's control of our society and see that the idea that we live in the home of the brave and the land of the free is nothing but a delusion of times long past.
Freedom is not free. It was taken away from us, one gradual, incremental step at a time, over the course of decades. What freedoms, you ask? Here's a list of a few, excerpted from Freedoms I Wish the Military Were Defending:
- The freedom to fly without being sexually violated.
- The freedom to purchase a gun without a waiting period.
- The freedom to grow, sell, and smoke marijuana.
- The freedom to sell goods and services for whatever amount a buyer is willing to pay.
- The freedom to make more than six withdrawals from one’s savings account each month.
- The freedom to drink alcohol as a legal, voting adult under twenty-one years of age.
- The freedom to purchase Sudafed over the counter.
- The freedom to gamble without government approval.
- The freedom to deposit more than $10,000 in a bank account without government scrutiny.
- The freedom to not be stopped at a checkpoint and have one’s car searched without a warrant.
- The freedom to sell any good or offer any service on Craigslist.
- The freedom to fill in a "wetland" on one’s own property.
- The freedom to cut someone’s hair for money without a license.
- The freedom to home-brew over 100 gallons of beer per year.
- The freedom to advertise tobacco products on television.
- The freedom to smoke Cuban cigars.
- The freedom to not wear a seatbelt.
- The freedom to be secure in our persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures.
- The freedom to keep the fruits of one’s labor.
- The freedom of an employer and an employee to negotiate for any wage.
- The freedom to discriminate against anyone for any reason.
- The freedom to videotape the police in public.
- The freedom of businesses to hire and fire whomever they choose.
- The freedom to not be brutalized by the police.
- The freedom to not be arrested for victimless crimes.
- The freedom to sell raw milk.
- The freedom to not have one’s child subject to unnecessary vaccinations.
- The freedom to not have one’s child unjustly taken by Child Protective Services.
- The freedom to not be subject to the Patriot Act.
- The freedom for kids to set up neighborhood lemonade stands.
- The freedom to not have every facet of business and society regulated.
- The freedom to stay in one’s home during a hurricane.
- The freedom to not have our e-mail and phone conversations monitored.
- The freedom to travel to and trade with any country.
- The freedom to be left alone.
How did this happen?
It started with the acceptance of the idea that the individual cannot have supreme property rights, and that no citizen can own their own land free and clear, to do with whatever they wish with it, as long as it does not infringe on the rights of another citizen's property and their free use of it.
Many people simply shut down their critical thinking processes when they encounter the cognitive dissonance of experiencing things that don't jibe with what they were
"What do you mean America is not the land of the free and home of the brave?"
Try land of the fee and home of the slave.
"I'm not a slave!"
Technically, that's true. You're a serf.
"What do you mean?"
Serfdom included the forced labor of serfs bound to a hereditary plot of land owned by a lord in return for protection and the right to work on fields they leased from their landlords to maintain their own subsistence.
That, of course, was the medieval definition of Serfdom. Our
That's a lie.
Serfdom is alive and well, it's just changed with the times so that you don't recognize it even as you are laboring in your serfdom.
Instead of tying it to a piece of land to lease form our landlords to maintain our own subsistence, our Lords are the cartel members of the Federal Reserve banking system and our centralized, fascist Government. Instead of simply land, our Banker Lords have the power to create "money" out of thin air. What it really means is they have the exclusive monopoly on allowing you to put yourself into debt to them, for which no matter what occupation or entrepreneurial activity you endeavor in, they charge you interest for it. Your house, your automobile, your education...if you borrowed from a Federal Reserve cartel member and are paying interest on a loan to obtain these things, you are indeed a 21st century serf.
But the Bankers are not the only Serf lords in today's Brave New World Order.
Think you own your own property because you finished paying off your mortgage to the Banking Cartel?
Don't pay your property taxes and see your County, State & Federal Lords take away "your" property for owing a mere fraction of it's market value to the State.
Or you can try and not pay your income taxes for a few years, see what happens to your so-called freedom when men in uniform come with guns to take you away and turn you into a revenue stream for the prison industrial complex.
As the 19th century German poet, Johanne Goethe astutely observed:
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.