Thursday, April 21, 2011

Young Men, Don't Even THINK About Getting Married...


...unless and until you've read, understood and internalized the principles of this book: Married Man Sex Life Primer 2011.




I just got my copy from Athol last night, and I must say, it makes for compelling reading. I read the first 200 pages last night in a couple of hours, and than awoke this morning and finished it before breakfast. At 340+ pages, it may seem like a lot to read, but I didn't really notice the time fly as Athol's witty writing style and mix of cocky, funny and at times geeky humor has more than a few laugh-out-loud moments that help to drive his point home and make a memorable narrative that will provide a solid foundation for guiding young men in making potentially life altering decisions.

It's not just for young men contemplating big decisions either. This book also has the potential to save current marriages that are in trouble as well.

One of the reasons why I found this book so compelling was not just the fact that it is a fascinating topic to ruminate on...but also because for much of this book, I felt like I was reading my own life story. Many people have come to this blog after reading the archives of my posts over at Roissy's regarding my discovery of Game theory on the internet, and how it helped me to realize that I had "betaized" in marriage, and how it killed my wife's attraction and respect for me.

To this day, I still get occasional emails from men asking me for advice on their relationships. I think as Roissy's blog gets more and more notoriety, more and more people are reading through his archives and find that thread. I used to answer these emails as best I could, offering whatever advice and direction I thought would be helpful. After awhile though, I would simply begin to point people towards Athol's blog and tell them all the answers they need can be found there. Anyone who contacts me now, will simply be advised to get this book.

It is well organized and lays out many principles and a concrete, step-by-step plan of action in a coherent, logical narrative that can help men achieve a satisfying, sexually fulfilling marriage in this day and age of widespread marital dysfunction and the proliferation of broken homes, broken hearts and suicidal ex-husbands and alienated Fathers.

This book would also make a great present for a man at his bachelor party, or for a buddy or relative contemplating engagement, or who are already engaged. Better yet, give it to a young teenage boy just beginning to date. As the old saying goes, it's far better to have an ounce of prevention than a pound of cure. Young men who read this book prior to entering the world of dating and mating, will have their eyes opened to the stark realities and consequences of sexual relationships between men and women, giving them a solid foundation for forging a successful Patriarchal family unit if that is what they want out of their life.

It is the perfect antidote to the current cultural influence and direction most men get. Failure is almost assured when men blithely follow the script of the Brave New World Order's Disney-fied, feminist-influenced mass media pop culture zeitgeist of so-called relationship equality.

As for any man who sense that their marriages are in trouble, you are forewarned: this book is not a panacea. What it may reveal to you, is that your current situation is beyond salvageable. It may make for a very uncomfortable experience in reflection and self-awareness.

But it also gives you a foundation for helping you to start all over again and avoid making the same mistakes in the future. It has the potential to give hope to the hopeless.

In short, there is one overriding theme to this book:

Female Attraction is Not A Choice.
If you find yourself in a sexless marriage, it is because she simply is no longer attracted to you.

Only you can change that. This book helps you understand why and how it happened in the first place, and the only realistic way to remedy that.

The $15.00 this paperback book costs on amazon is far cheaper and much less time consuming and emotionally and mentally exhausting than any kind of marital counseling therapy, and if you read it with an open mind and are capable of seeing how it applies to your own situation, it would be far more likely to actually work, than hopelessly paying some professional a small fortune to listen to your wife try and explain why she loves you but is not "in-love" with you.

11 comments:

Athol Kay: Married Man Sex Life said...

This is my favorite review so far!

Thanks so much Keoni.

Keoni Galt said...

A'ole pilikia

"No problem"

Anonymous said...

AK's book is astounding - taking marital game mainstream. It's time men were men again, and this book will help get us there. And blogs like this one and AK's are helping tremendously. The book's a good read and chock full of good things to know for married and single men.

Anonymous said...

"Failure is almost assured when men blithely follow the script of the Brave New World Order's Disney-fied, feminist-influenced mass media pop culture zeitgeist of so-called relationship equality."

Just new to your blog, so was wondering, do you have any archive posts that deal in more depth with the concept of 'relationship equality' and the 'red pill' version of how the relationship balance should look like in your opinion?

Dan in philly said...

I'll get the book, the reviews I have read from you and vox convinced me, as I trust your perspectives.

Keoni Galt said...

Anon - Here are a few of my posts related to this topic:

Relationship Dynamics

Game is the Red Pill

Understanding Hypergamy

CSPB said...

@Anonymous

The equality thing is usually misunderstood. Equal worth is a better model because it accommodates different roles. Read this for some ideas about these roles in real life.

Relationship Game Week: A Reader’s Journey
which was actually written by Keoni

(Note: This is GOLD and is so useful for reference to Game newbies that I have it bookmarked)

Desert Cat said...

I just unwrapped the package that arrived a couple hours ago. I look forward to reading this book, to see what I have correctly internalized over the last couple of years of reading your threads and Athol's blog, and where I still need to fine tune my approach.

Thanks again to both of you, (and to Roissy, Vox and all the others). I sense a revolution in the making...

Anonymous said...

Suggesting this book to a teenage boy (like me for instance) just sounds a bit unreasonable in many ways. What happens if you have the type of parent(s) who would kill you for reading such a thing, or burn the book within an instance of finding it? I know I have such a mother.

Anyways, I look for forward to reading this book someday, but not now. I am personally interested in marriage but will not be entering the dating scene for a while anyways.

Anonymous said...

Keoni, I discovered your blog via Roissy as well.

I haven't read Athol's book, so I won't comment on it, but my advice is simple:

Don't Get Married. Period.

Badger said...

"As for any man who sense that their marriages are in trouble, you are forewarned: this book is not a panacea. What it may reveal to you, is that your current situation is beyond salvageable. It may make for a very uncomfortable experience in reflection and self-awareness."

This was a key point for me. Athol makes it clear more than once that the male improvement plan may reveal to you that your wife isn't interested in solving your marital problems - maybe she just likes the material comforts, or likes you sucking up to her because you couldn't get another woman if you wanted to. Athol is deadly serious when he says that in that situation you have to think seriously about the life you want and (to use an Oprah term) deserve.

But you won't discover that sort of impasse until you pump up your sex rank to its potential. In my last LTR, I procrastinated bringing up issues for a few months because I knew it might lead to its demise. I'm sure that's why a lot of men resist self-improvement, it could/will lead to an uncomfortable taking of stock of the situation.