Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Do Support Men Going Their Own Way


I've had a few debates here and elsewhere regarding MGTOW philosophy, and I just wanted to make it quite clear that although I've had a few pretty vehement disagreements with some of you MGTOWers, I do want to reiterate my main point: given the reality of institutionalized misandry and the feminist cultural zeitgeist that is our present day reality, I do not condemn, marginalize or criticize the MGTOW philosophy or men who choose to follow it's tenets.

I only tried to point out that while most women raised in our twisted culture are indeed fucked in the head and incapable of being a suitable mate for the traditional model of marriage, not all women are like that.

Yes, I'm perfectly aware that the "not all women are like that" is the standard trope most women use to justify feminist propaganda...but in terms of femininity and character, not all women are utterly beholden to feminist shibboleths or consumed with misandry...and that you may perhaps one day some of you may very well meet a woman who is suitable.

Believe me folks, my awakening to the reality of our world did cause me to do a really serious contemplation of my own personal situation, and the character of the women I'm married to. Had I determined she were not suitable, I would most certainly have pulled the plug.

The only real point I've been trying to make all along is that should you find a suitable woman (foreign or otherwise), you DO have a personal responsibility to understand and fulfill your role to strive for a successful, Patriarchal-modeled nuclear family. There is a masculine role you have to fulfill to compliment the feminine role a suitable women will take should you decide to take the ultimate risk in today's feminist dystopia and get married and have children.

I repeat...I believe MGTOW is perfectly rational and sane response to the insanity of our BraveNewWorldOrder's Matriarchal Hegemony!

Blogger Sociopathic Revelation from Feminist Apocalypse left an excellent comment on my previous post regarding Men's Rights Awareness, and I wanted to re-post it because he summarizes the reasons why I DO support MGTOW. He was responding to this part of my argument:

"But I have encountered quite a few MGTOW guys who seem to almost revel in pure, unadulterated misogyny...and that the worst thing a man can do is get married, because ALL women are the same. Some of these guys don't even realize it, but they become the mirror image of the utterly misandrist feminists they despise."

Perhaps. But you have to remember those men as being no better is a rather tricky posit. I realize there exist men that would take away women's right to vote or similar things, but it comes to financial and social servitude, feminists have got real misogynists beat, hands down.

Theirs is institutionalized.

I myself certainly don't hate women, but it's even easier now days for the accusation of misogynist to come rolling off people's lips. I've been dubbed as one simply because I've criticized feminism---that's often enough for someone to dismiss me entirely. By doing so, they miss the messages, and the philosophy behind them is crucial.

What this does, of course, is shut off any meaningful discourse and let's face it---men's voices have been zipped up for many years for the most part---unless you are a liberal politician, a woman firster, metrosexual, or mangina.

And looking around at an anti-male cultural and seeing what an undercurrent of a matriarchal strain can do, men are gradually waking up. And with that will be resentment. It's difficult to hear some of it because it's been buried too long. But by shaming men as "bitter" because it exists---and for more legit reasons then some might think---does not do anyone any good. That expression needs outlets for growth and change, and when that doesn't happen, sometimes it gets warped.

As I've stated in my own blog, I certainly don't approve of what Sodini did and he's no hero, but I honestly think if he had discovered MGTOW and PUA years earlier, he would have never killed those women and himself. He would have been a changed man.

He would have had choices---and that's what makes a really powerful difference in a man's life.

I've been writing lately about how our culture views men that are not successful with women as losers of some sort. What I do think MGTOW does is help validate themselves and their masculinity without the need for that affection 24/7, and if men decide to engage with women or not is up to them, ultimately.

And let's face it---there are an awful amount of women out there that reinforce the idea that men are creeps and nobodies even if they have standards and just don't screw anything that moves. And if are aggressive with women, you're dubbed a player even if you haven't slept with a hundred barflies.

Sadly, this is a nasty mentality that many carry even in their 30s and 40s; the other day I was lurking on a "romance" forum and was watching a woman gleefully call anyone who didn't share her dating optimism as bitter. She seemed to even take a perverse joy in it, and her comments were all directed towards men.

Like Zenpriest, I realize that it's not the best way for men to be alone forever, but as a self-preservation tactic I understand it. Hell, I've even surprised a couple of MGTOWers when I said I still seek out friends with benefits now and again---that I shouldn't have anything to do with US women at all. I understand the sentiment, but I personally feel a bit of my humanity has been shelved. But, on the other hand, I also acknowledge when there are men that have been burnt so badly they opt out of the game, period.

For those want to still be with women, there are foreign and minority women and alternate routes. I claim no expertise on FWs, but for those who want marriage and family and have success, more power to them and best wishes.


Just as SR wishes the best for those of us that do choose to take the risks and get married...I too wish the best of success for all of you MGTOW. May you have success in your endeavors to define yourselves in this life by going your own way and not falling for the idea that the approval of women is the definition of having a successful life.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

And looking around at an anti-male cultural and seeing what an undercurrent of a matriarchal strain can do, men are gradually waking up.


Undercurrent of a matriarchal strain?

America's been a full-on matriarchy the best part of half-a-century. Now it's exporting the matriarchy to the rest of the planet.

"Journalist" Cokie Roberts recently told the nation that "men are just lesser beings." So if this is just an undercurrent, then bare your leg and hold it out, because the whole current will require ankle-bracelets for you and all other Lesser Beings.

Keoni Galt said...

America's been a full-on matriarchy the best part of half-a-century. Now it's exporting the matriarchy to the rest of the planet.

Good point, Anon. I have to roll my eyes whenever I hear "conservatives" justify our foreign adventures of profiteering for the military industrial complex by citing the way they "treat their women!"

RJS said...

I had dinner with a friend here in DC tonight who is 24 and already feels kind of the same way about American women as the MGTOW folks. He hasn't given up hope, he just won't play the field while trying to find the right one. Me? I used to respect and put women on a pedestal until I discovered their true nature: amoral, self-rationalizing, and hypergamous. That's when I became a vulture. I believe that there are probably less than 10% of women out there worth marrying. The rest deserve to be pumped and dumped. And I will do my best to bang them while keeping my CPI Index (Cost Per Insertion) as low as I can. Thank god for Game!

If I do settle down now, it will be with a Latina or an Asian. Though I'm white, no more white women for me, unless I can find one who doesn't try to be a man.

Good all around blog. What I have learned most from you Dave via Roissy is that you need to engage in Game or relationship management even while married. I've given this advice to my married friends. Will let you know how it works.

Peace.

RJS

Talleyrand said...

Not only should we respect MGTOW, we should celebrate them from pushing the quite revolution. Each man that adopts that attitude, is a man that is striking back at a huge enemy, he is the David against the feminist Goliath.

A woman's approval should mean nothing to any man, it is worthless.

Sociopathic Revelation said...

"America's been a full-on matriarchy the best part of half-a-century. Now it's exporting the matriarchy to the rest of the planet."

Anon---

Ours has the trappings of patriarchy---I agree with you that it's not a true one at all. That undercurrent is huge, and that's something I've said for quite some time. Plus, we still have men that have some impetus to act in ways that are not exactly germane to how matriarchal men behave, although the examples of the latter are plenty.

If we were a total matriarchy, the nuclear bedrock of marriage and family (in a Western sense) would be completely and utterly gone. I realize that the institution is hollow for many, as people find out. We are already seeing that it has eroded drastically; no argument there. No where is this evident in lower class black neighborhoods---and we're already seeing with white women as well; just look at the numbers of single mothers among them.

BTW, KG, thank you very much for re-posting my response.

SR

Sociopathic Revelation said...

Oops---the one line should read:

"No where is this MORE evident in lower class black neighborhoods . . ."

(Hey, just got off work . . heh).

Anonymous said...

If we were a total matriarchy, the nuclear bedrock of marriage and family (in a Western sense) would be completely and utterly gone.

_____

Agreed SR, except for above point.

Marriage isn't a reliable marker in this instance, given its socio-legal redefinition conforming to our current iteration of gynolatry

"Worldly marriage" stems from pre-patriarchal eras and cultures (early Neolithic matriarchies and back) as Bachofen illustrates, and it's this form that obtains today, conserving the concepts of Mother Right, disposable/unacknowledged fatherhood, and sanctitas (the inviolability of the female body and word/command).

It ain't called "parriage" and the linguistic prefix contains the truth of the matter, as does "materialism." (As does "matter"! lol)

The last couple years, one of the local highways has sported a big billboard showing a HappyFuzzy Couple and reading "Marriage Is Good For Your Finances"

This is the Matriarchal State, under possession of worldly powers, trying to soft-sell its second-class citizens into a matrimony that stems from, and serves, the Matriarchal State, not God -- and certainly not the best interests of this planet.

Thanks for your comment and HLs post.

Anonymous said...

I stopped reading after:

"The only real point I've been trying to make all along is that should you find a suitable woman (foreign or otherwise), you DO have a personal responsibility to understand and fulfill your role to strive for a successful, Patriarchal-modeled nuclear family."

SAYS WHO? Society? The Government? The divorce lawyers? A particular political party? A particular religious ideology?

No! Whether or not an individual wants to find a "suitable partner" or any partner at all for whatever reasons or whichever type of relationship is THE DECISION OF THAT INDIVIDUAL and another consenting adult. In a free society, i.e. one with choice, that is the only way to conduct business.

Unknown said...

The Breitling Watch
is part of the Bentley Motors T
series. There are several variations of the basic model along with special built editions. Watches in this series include the Super Avenger, Avenger Skyland, Chrono Avenger M1 & Avenger Seawolf1. As I've said I've had the Shadow Flyback for 7 years and apart from some minor scratches on the clasp there isn't a mark on it. Since, buying it I've become a huge fan of Bentley Motors
and it's my intention, when I save enough money, to buy the Navitimer Comsonaute - another beautiful timepiece.
While the physical design each watch differs, there are several mechanical specs that are common in all variations in the Navitimer Watches
series. These features and specs include a uni-directional bezel and a cambered sapphire crystal.