While googling and reading various articles linked to by all the blogs I frequent while surfing the 'net, I often come across interesting articles that I skim and bookmark for later reading.
Sometimes it can be months before I go back and look at it again.
Today, is one such day in which I decided to clean up my bookmarks...and I came across this article I had bookmarked quite a long time ago: Marxism, American Style.
Many MRA bloggers have pointed out the many links between Marxism, Communism and Feminism...and this article actually does not mention Feminism at all - but nevertheless, one needs to avoid being myopic and missing the forest for the trees by focusing only on Feminism when analyzing the current state of our culture and society.
I found this article truly disheartening as it attests to just how far along this once great country has been subverted towards our eventual future of lost sovereignty, and the coming New World Order the power elites have planned for us...
The article begins with a classic quote...one in which I would like for every talking head and pundit to repeat (of course I won't be holding my breath waiting for this...) whenever any politician speaks about "Democracy."
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, followed always by a dictatorship. The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been 200 years.” – Alexander Fraser Tytler, Lord Woodhouselee
Remember that we could never have reached the point we are now had the Suffragette's campaigned for and eventually achieved "Universal Suffrage." That was the beginning of the end.
American leaders claim to reject collectivist ideology, but our government has come more to resemble Marx’s grasping hand of the super-state than Adam Smith’s invisible hand of laissez-faire capitalism.
Listed below are the ten points of Marx’s Communist Manifesto and examples of ways in which these principles are exercised through federal policy in contemporary America.
I've listed the following ten points, but leave out the explanations from the article...you can click and read the link yourself. However I would like to point out that all ten of these points have been at least partially implemented ((if not wholesale) to varying degrees in good ole U.S. of A.
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the banks of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc.
We are all Marxists now.