Monday, December 24, 2012

From the Land Where Palm Tree's Sway...



Much of the theme's and topics I write about here, are cynical, pessimistic, dark, foreboding and downright depressing.

 There's a reason for that.

This is pretty much my only real outlet for discussing all these things that lay heavy on my mind. This is where I get to freely and without fear, ruminate on these things without  upsetting people in real life who are completely plugged in and tripping out on the blue pill.

 There are times where I imbibe a bit more alcohol then I should, and the conversations get serious, and I start dropping knowledge on my family and friends. It usually doesn't turn out well. I've learned this lesson the hard way.

You can't force feed the red pill. People need to come looking for it before you can deal it to 'em. But there is certainly one theme I keep returning to here...the world is fallen, civilization is declining and the future is uncertain.

But armed with the knowledge of truth is the most powerful weapon you can use to combat the forces of our Brave New World Order and avoid the physical, moral and spiritual traps laid out for us all to enslave each and every one of us to varying degrees, as best as we possibly can.

Figure out how to live life on YOUR terms, not THEIRS.

At least that's what I strive to do every day. Find the beauty in life...there's still plenty of it, despite the seemingly overwhelming tide of ugly darkness sweeping over our society's mass consciousness. One of the most powerful weapons they use against us, is to get each and every one of us to turn on one another, and tear each other down.

They've got one main play in their playbook: DIVIDE AND CONQUER. 

They continually try to goad and trick us into destroying each other at our most personal, private and meaningful relationship levels.

So the best way to resist them and send them a big FUCK YOU to our unjust and wicked Overlords, is to live well, and build beautiful relationships with all your families and friends, and raise up the next generation so that they can live in the same way.

There's no better time than CHRISTmas to get together with your loved ones and celebrate all that is good in this life. Imua Kakou! A hui hou, malama pono!



Mele Kalikimaka, a me hau'oli makahiki hou!

9 comments:

. said...

Merry Christmas, HL.

traumaboyy said...

Really have enjoyed following your blog over the last few months. Lots of good brain food!! Merry Christmas from Florida!!

Philalethes said...

"You can't force feed the red pill." Indeed. Fortunately, I have a few friends whose eyes are open, but most, and my family, are firmly rooted in Blue Pill World, and don't want to hear about it. So it goes.

Someone once said the truth would set you free, and I guess I believe that, as I've always had a passion for the truth, not to mention the Truth. Makes for a lonely journey sometimes, but the alternative is even worse… a lot worse. No one here gets out alive; I want to meet that passage with the clearest mind I can have, free from any delusions, however comforting.

I've been reading your blog for looks like about five years now, and enjoying it much. Multajn Dankojn, or as I think they say over here, Mahalo!

"My self and your self are one. I know it, but you don't. That is all the difference—and it cannot last." —Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

I hoʻokahi ka manaʻo; i hoʻokahi ke aloha.

(Say, just who is Keoni Galt, anyway?)

*** ******** said...

a bright spot on the bullet train to hell.

Peacemaker said...

"There are times where I imbibe a bit more alcohol then I should, and the conversations get serious, and I start dropping knowledge on my family and friends. It usually doesn't turn out well. I've learned this lesson the hard way"

I've made the same mistake. You're correct. It never ends well.

Anonymous said...

Keoni:
"...and build beautiful relationships with all your families and friends, and raise up the next generation so that they can live in the same way."

I hope that you realize that our Overlords have so corrupted one gender that, for the other gender, this isn't really even a realistic hope.

During these holidays, I sometimes have to go to places with lots of single women. After about 1/2 hour in Amerobitch proximity, I feel like taking a bath in tomato juice and avoiding female contact for a month afterwards.

Today's women are total scum; and the dating/relationship scene is an unmitigated hell for men. I think it's actually gotten worse since I bailed out of it 2-3 years ago. Granted, it sucks to be single, but women have made the alternative even less desirable.

Maybe spending holidays outside the country would be a good option for most of us...

fatmanjudo said...

"when the student is ready the teacher will come." Remember, you live in paradise. Merry Chistmas Keoni.

black said...

Merry Christmas, Keoni. Have to say I appreciate your insight and have learned much from you.

Anonymous said...

Check out the couple on the picture.

Not only is the guy averting his gaze for fear of offending his girlfriend ... look at their arms.

She is LEADING him!