But when it comes to emergency medical situations, this can be a life threatening attitude. The modern allopathic health care system is very good at dealing with traumatic wounds and critical medical conditions, as well as providing corrective surgical procedures that can improve ones life dramatically.
To some, there is nothing of merit in the current health care system, it is all a fraudulent industry designed to profit off of sickness and death. There is most certainly aspects of the industry that are like that...after all, if widespread knowledge of nutrition and health were widely practiced, health care insurance claims and pharmaceutical prescriptions would not be industries that are nearly as lucrative as they are today.
In other words, emergency medicine is great...preventative health care has been hopelessly corrupted to ensure a steady supply of customers in the future.
What other conclusion can you draw, when one can actually look at the literature and TV Programming found in hospitals and Doctor's offices across the country, advising nutrition and behavior that is detrimental to human health over the long term?
- Eat a diet rich in whole grains, vegetables and fruits.
- Only eat lean, white meats, avoid red meat as much as possible.
- Always choose the low fat or non-fat foods when grocery shopping.
- Use vegetable oils instead of animal fats whenever you cook.
- Avoid eating salt.
- Remember that the key to weight loss is to eat less/exercise more.
- Count your calories.
- Monitor your cholesterol, if it's too high, you will need medication to control it.
- Avoid going out in the sun during the hottest part of the day...from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- If you must be outdoors during that time, make sure you use sunblock.
These things are all articles of faith promoted by Western Allopathic Medicine. Through self experimentation, I think I can safely conclude that these are all lies, and following them religiously will inevitably lead to sickness and ill health.
Yes, we are all going to die someday.
But I'd rather maximize my short time in this life with the best health and vitality possible until I head off to my dirt nap. Widespread, long lasting, good health is simply not profitable for the health care industry so they do not have an interest in promoting it. Remember that the next time you are receiving diet and lifestyle advice, and take it with a grain of salt.
Conventional medicine can help you...and it can hurt you. Only you can decide which advice and treatment options are more likely to do one or the other.