Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Back from Vacation

I haven't been online for over a week, as I was at a business seminar/working vaction in Las Vegas, and have only returned to my beautiful island home last night...and I've returned to find that now FredX has pulled the blog/archives disappearing act with nary an explanation like the other recent UK MRA Blogs!

This is indeed extremely fishy when one steps back and looks at just who has retired from MRA blogging in the past month...Eternal Bachelor, Captain Z and now FredX...the 3 highest profile MRA bloggers in the UK.

WTF?

I don't think this is mere coincidence...something stinks, and I'm quite sure it has everything to do with the progression of the Nanny State in the UK and an effort to censor the bloggers that have been giving us dispatches from the heart of the feminist-controlled Matriarchy of the UK.

Hopefully we don't see similar efforts succeed in America...we are supposedly the land of the free and the home of the brave.

I for one will not give up blogging willingly...and if I did, I wouldn't simply delete my archives and leave some lame ass "due to personal reasons, I'm shutting this blog down" and that's it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kia Ora, Hawaiian Libertarian.

Glad to hear that you intend to stand firm.
I've proposed the idea of a 'Man Respect Index' at the MensActivism Wiki, detailing yet another way men's voices can be heard.

I'm looking for enthusiastic men who can put an idea into practice. The link is:

http://wiki.mensactivism.org/index.php/Man_Respect_Index%28MRI%29

Please pass this link around to anyone who may be interested.

Be well,

Rob Case